Thursday, January 29, 2009

Major asesment

About My web


In class in the last 2 weeks we started working on i web.
in i web my topic was about earthquakes. In i web i made
4 pages. Most of the information i got from Google and Wikipedia.



My design fits the drawing plan that i made before i started working on i web.
My topic is about earth quakes. i got my information from three
websites, the three websites are Google, youtube and Wikipedia.
My i web has only four pages the four pages are videos, gallery,
earthquake and how do earthquake happen. every thing in my
i web is working. But i had problems putting the videos. But
every thing else worked well.
I don't have a emergency plan but i have a reference page.

These are my screen shots.



11 comments:

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

william ko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rami said...

Good Site ;p keep it up.. I guesss O_o

><> FISH!

william ko said...

Maybe u can include something about ur pictures and videos. Like wat u found.
Nice site keep it up!

Dylan said...

home page looks good! the information looks pretty good--the writing on the homepage doesnt make sense though. Good Work!

Sha5a said...

very good but try not to repeat everything:) 0_0:P

Ilhem said...

good work, but a little empty. mind the spelling and grammar.
keep up the good work

Hessa said...

Good work:P

But u can add more info!! :S

NICE PICS*

Is7aq said...

nice man.


><> FISH!

Amna said...

Good Site

Keep it Up!!!

Maha said...

U need more Info nd more pictures
But nice site
Keep it up :P